Friday, September 15, 2006

An author reviews Slay Your Giant as she is reading it

Thanks to Dannielle for this objective review with promise of more where that came from as she finished reading Slay Your Giant.

I have to be honest, I have not read the entire book although I did send it home and have begun the read.  My initial feedback is that I love that it is interactive right off the bat.  It certainly gets you involved. Further to that is that I really appreciate the empowering questions that are asked in the first chapter… the questions themselves force you to be honest and self-reflect which in my opinion opens the reader up to self exploration and motivation by the following pages of the book.  As I continue reading I'll send more feedback if you'd like.

Get your own copy of this life changing book on the right side of this blog or here.

No comments: